The company’s mission is to adapt the solutions offered to the changing requirements of customers, as well as the development of technology. For this purpose, the ARA Group has created a Research and Development Centre in which the company’s specialists work on innovative solutions in the field of robotics and industrial automation.
Thanks to the R&D Centre, the company offers work from the idea, assumption and concept analysis, through the prototype construction, research, testing and validation, to the implementation of the solution at the destination.
In order to provide a professional service at the highest world level, there’s been provided:
- 500 m2 of design offices and 1000 m2 of a hall for prototype construction and testing,
- a machine park guaranteeing high quality of manufactured elements,
- an innovative and advanced technological software for carrying out design works in 2D and 3D technology,
- top-class measuring devices and stations for virtual simulation and validation of solutions,
- a qualified staff composed of specialists in the field of electrics, electronics, automation, pneumatics, as well as constructors and programmers.
What makes us distinguished?
In addition to its own developed facilities, the ARA Group also cooperates with a scientific unit of the Faculty of Technical Sciences of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn.